Privacy- and cookie statement
Allkinds Clothing considers your privacy very important. That is why we handle your personal data with care. In order to guarantee your privacy as much as possible, we apply a number of core values:
– Inform. We want to inform you as well as possible about how and why we process personal data. We do this through this privacy and cookie statement;
– Limit collection. We pay close attention to ensure that our collection of personal data is limited to what is really necessary for our services;
– No marketing based on personal data without permission. We do not outsource personal information for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior, express consent;
– Security. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require that parties processing personal data on our behalf also do so;
– Right of inspection and correction. We take appropriate security measures to access, correct or delete your personal information.
In this privacy and cookie statement you can read how we put these core values into practice and respect and protect your right to privacy. We encourage you to read it carefully.
This statement was last updated on May 13, 2021.
Use of personal data
We store and use only the personal data that you provide directly to us, or of which it is clear at the time of provision that they will be provided to us for processing.
We may obtain personal data in the following ways:
– You can actively provide us with your personal information, for example when you place an order on the website, create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or send us an application;
– You may passively provide certain personal information to us because our systems automatically record certain actions. When using our website, for example, your IP address is automatically stored in the log files of the web server, as is common with almost all websites on the Internet.
Purposes of data processing
The personal data we collect is used exclusively for the following purposes:
– Processing your order, or creating an account;
– Statistical purposes, in order to optimize our website;
– To be able to make you, after your permission, targeted offers;
– To contact you after you have applied for a job;
– To comply with our legal obligations.
Types of personal data
We may process the following personal data:
– Date of birth;
– E-mail address;
– Telephone number;
– Payment information;
– IP address.
When you place an order with us, we use your personal information to be able to process it correctly. We may give your personal information to our delivery service to have the order delivered to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company. We keep your information until your order is completed and seven years after that (that is the legal obligation of the tax authorities to keep it).
With the contact form you can ask us your questions or make inquiries. We will process your data based on your consent and we will keep this data until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and three months after that. This way we can easily access the information in case of follow-up questions. It also allows us to train our customer service to become even better.
Provision to third parties
In order to process your order to function correctly and securely for the website, we may share your personal information with third parties. We require these third parties to treat your personal information with the utmost care and we limit this sharing to an absolute minimum.
We do not provide your personal information to other parties who are not directly involved in the execution of the agreement you enter into with us, except after your explicit consent, or when we are required by law to do so.
We take security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to personal information. We keep backups of our data in a secure location and we make every effort to use encryption when feasible and useful. In particular, we use network connections via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Use of this encryption system ensures that the data sent over the Internet between you and our systems remains confidential.
Personal data will not be kept longer than necessary to perform the agreement with you, except in cases where any legal obligation opposes the removal of the personal data.